It's added now to my blog. I'm not too fond of the way it looks, though - probably will take it off eventually. The instructions were pretty easy to follow although not totally accurate - I wasn't quite sure how to access the dashboard of this account from the blog itself, although I reasoned that "customize" might get me there and it did - yay!
Once there it was pretty simple to add - thanks for supplying the script!
Not that I will actually USE it. Since it offers limited functionality I doubt I would routinely search JAXCAT from my blog page, and I don't know that I would recommend it to anyone else, either. I wish it opened in a new window - anyone using it on my page would be directed somewhere else rather than staying on my page, which I really wouldn't want.
It's still pretty cool, though, and I would have no idea how to create it, so kudos to whoever did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment